Saturday, March 17, 2012

Single

Dear Allah,

I don't know and I'm not so sure why.
Most of them doesn't believe that I have no one.
And even they keep asking; who's the closest I have now.

And I said; No, I don't even have one;
My hp hardly make a sound.

And if it has, it's only a call from parents, siblings, nieces, and other family member.

I wish I could say: oh yes, i have a boyfriend. And Creating a story just like; we are getting engage about a month from now, and maybe in June 12' we are getting married.

Oh, what a fairytale.

But then, Allah..
As I recite in my prayer.
Always; and most of the time.
This would be one of my wishlist.

I highly hope you will, one day.
Send someone from heaven.
A person that willingly share his parents with me.
A person that willingly share his tears and joys with me.
A person that willingly share his knowledge experience and every single thing between
A person that i can say to everyone we meet on the street;

Oh Salam; this is my husband.

And most of all Dear Allah, I wish: You let me and him see at the best time;
The one that I saw in front of Kaabah when he was with his parents;

I deadly forgot about him when I came back home.
And only thought about him one day after my Maghrib prayer.

And until now; I still remember his face.

Who's the person Ya Allah, only you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment