Saturday, September 15, 2012

Daddy's Little Girl Get Sick

she wanna sit on daddy's lap.
and as an instant mum i said.
i know how to take care of you as well.
not only daddy's knows how to.

come and sit with me because police traffic is waiting upfront.
she came to me and finally slept in my arms.
daddy's girl whose really manja.


Nia and her daddy dropped by my house in the evening after we came back from kenduri.
We wanna capture picture of us.
Then she told her daddy;
D, i can do this to mummy because we both ladies.
then daddy snap this picture.

haha. see my face without eyes as always when i give big smile.

i hope that she's having fun growing up with me.
biiznillah dengan restu dan redha Ilahi.
tak lupa rahmat dan kasih sayang yang menggunung tinggi.

dear nia, you should read this soon.
xoxo from my.


No comments:

Post a Comment