Sunday, September 16, 2012

daddy's girl


 - she's really dad's girl ! and now daddy will have 3 ladies in his life, d.. u better watch out.
we gonna make your life full of 'colour'. jeng3 -

i was on date with ema and emy at D'Klasik Kopitiam.
he gave me a call and wanna join us but he drop nia while he went to surau.

nia came to me and started to chat with me and ema&emy.
she told ema&emy;
"ni girlfriend daddy ni"
"nia panggil mummy"
"ni lah mummy nia sekarang"

and i was a little bit touched.
ups.

and now little girl, when i already have you.
i had cancel my earlier plan to adopt a child.
because i have you.

but yet it is still incomplete.
because daddy wouldn't sunting me lagi.
ups ~~

it will happen one day,
biiznillah.
amin.





note: mmy, kita ambil gambar buat mcm, nia suap my and my suap nia.



No comments:

Post a Comment