Monday, July 25, 2011

i always tell people.
if you fall in love again.
it means miracle happen.

and now.
the point hit me.
at this stage after i've been with someone for 5years.
truly madly deeply in love konon that bring and make me so loyal whatsoever.
and we finally broke.
i would say; sbb jodoh tak ada.

i fall again. with someone.
someone that even younger than my age.
and where he is so adorable onto my eyes.
but, as i said. i've been spent 5years with the old one.
that makes me now deny all my feeling towards new guy.
why?
because i'm so afraid. things would happen twice.
sakit putus cinta, tuhan saja yang tahu but thank god.
all the solah truly help me cure the pain.

but still. at this moment.
i will set the new guy free.
i'm too afraid to fall in love, to be in love but still i'm as human being,
i need love to help me stand on the top.

i'm not good in writing. what i wrote above is just my feelings rite now rite here, at the end of corner.

i pray to god. if let say someone i met is the someone that he send from heaven, please give me the feeling.

aku tak mahu memberi harapan atau diberi harapan, kerna kalau semua hancur. sakitnya aduh bisa ke tulang.

aku punya hak mahu jaga hati kamu, mahu jaga hati aku. sakit dulu yg aku rasa, kalau hubungan ini ga bisa jadi, aku ga mahu kamu rasa sakit seperti mana pernah aku rasa dulu. saat2 aku jatuh terduduk.

ngerti ga. .?
kamu tetap aku sayang banget.
akan aku doakan kamu dilindungi ilahi.
biar aku yg sakit biar aku yang menangis.
asal dianya bukan kamu.

peluk bantal lena sendirian. nite

2 comments:

  1. cinta itu org kata memberi kbhgian pd org yng kita sayang...moga kamu sentiasa sabar menenpuhi hdup ini...slmt

    ReplyDelete