Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Assalamualaikum

Hi.
Lamakan?
I left this page.
Thinking to get back to this wall.
Tapi.
Aduh.
Malasnya.

Harap semua sihat.
Mungkin kalian sudah lama tidak jengah ke sini.
Atau,
saat-saat kalian jengah, mungkin cara nulisnya ada beda kan.

Well.
It will happened.
A very strange writing.
From young lady that have great heart.

For the passed few weeks since i broke up in June with my in mind so called future husband, (but Allah say no!)
Many things changed.
Many things affected my career, my life, my sleep over the night.
In fact, it gave impact to my appetite.

But.
As the sun set in late evening, same goes to human.
They will changed as time goes by.
And yet,
I would say that because of certain things happened in my life.
I'm now a better person, a girl that have strong heart.
A girl that looking forward to improve in all aspect.
I'm now more positive and I do avoid negative aura in my life.

I pray to God.
These would remain for the sake of my Islam, Dunia, Akhirat ku.

Kalau ini janjinya mana-mana pintu syurga jejak kaki aku,
ambillah apa yang Kau pinjamkan, aku REDHA wahai Ya Rabbi.

love!
Amalina

1 comment:

  1. back from school, trus bukak ur blog...caiyoook super cute strong girl!! pray da best for u...

    ReplyDelete